Our JMTS Reversible Axial Flow Fans fans are 100% reversible fans designed for maximum performance and efficiency, incorporating our truly symmetrical reversible blade sections.
Providing the same performance in both the forwards and reserve direction.
• Fan casings (housings) are hot dip galvanized to offer enhanced corrosion resistance
• Fully cased design makes installation quick, simple and cost effective
• Robust reliable products by design
• NEMA Premium efficiency motors are UL Listed and have IP55 ingress protection as standard
• Low installed noise levels
• Reduced lead times to market, as this range is built in America
• The optimal solution for smoke purge applications (Post Smoke Ventilation)
Our JMTS product is available as a fully cased axial flow fan which offers high efficiency performance. Each impeller is manufactured from high-pressure die cast aluminum, which is X-ray inspected using real time radiography (in accordance with ASTM E-155) to ensure product integrity and quality. Impellers are precision balanced to minimize vibration levels and assure smooth operation. The 'Truly symmetrical' Impeller blades are mounted into a hub and clamp plate assembly, which allows manual blade pitch angle adjustments to be made on site which offers performance flexibility.
A list of relevant literature, operation and installation manuals for this product.
Contact us directly by phone or email:
629 335 9888
or click through to use the contact form